New answers tagged


As someone who has resided in Canada for nearly two years, you are probably best advised to apply in Canada in any case. A US consulate in Mexico would have more trouble verifying your information from the last two years, after all, than will one in Canada. Here's what the US Department of State has to say about it, at Visas for Canadian and Mexican NAFTA ...


There's no limit. Even if you try to return after the expiration of your I-94, you can just reapply for admission as you did the first time you entered in TN status.

Top 50 recent answers are included