New answers tagged


TL:DR Your case appears complex. IMHO you should seek advice from an Immigration lawyer. Option 1: apply for child dependents only You don’t mention how many children you have or how old they are, however you will need to meet the eligibility requirements in, including: Care requirement for ...

Top 50 recent answers are included