New answers tagged


You don't need to do anything special to return. As far as which visa is preferable for your husband, it probably makes little practical difference once the visa is granted. In both cases, if you intend to stay in the UK long term, your husband will need to extend his visa once, and then apply for indefinite leave to remain after having lived in the UK for 5 ...


Just apply for a current UK passport if you don't already have one, and that's it. Your husband should apply for a Family Visa.


Changing your address to outside the USA could signal that you're abandoning your residency in the USA or that you don't live in the USA at all. It may be safer to either rent a Post Office Box or Private Mail Box. There are some private mail box services that will even open and scan your mail for you - and send the scanned images anywhere in the country. ...

Top 50 recent answers are included