The Stack Overflow podcast is back! Listen to an interview with our new CEO.

For anyone curious, I discovered that Australia and UK have a Double Taxation Treaty that allows for this kind of thing so long as you're only staying less than 183 days for a calendar year and/or tax year. There are a few exceptions here and there, but article 14 (details 1 and 2 combined ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible