New answers tagged


May an F-2 visa holder marry inside the US with a US citizen/green card holder without ending the previous marriage? No. If someone with F-2 visa status comes to the US, then wants to marry with a US citizen/green card holder, should he/she ends/gets divorce of his/her previous wife/husband even if their marriage happened outside of the US and they both ...

Top 50 recent answers are included