2 votes

Nanny entering on a former B1/B2 visa

According to USCIS, she can enter on a B-1 visa for this purpose, but she needs separate employment authorization. Furthermore, information online suggests that she may also need a specially ...
user avatar
  • 19.6k
1 vote

Bringing household domestics to the UK

You cannot chain together visitor visas to achieve, in effect, residence in the UK. If you have a visitor visa with a duration of more than 6 months granting multiple entries to the UK you may not ...
user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible