New answers tagged


Apparently, the Israeli Ministry of Transport publishes a complete (whatever that means) pool of driving-theory questions and answers! Other resources: Remember there are different kinds of licenses. The typical common is B - private vehicles up to a certain tonnage - but the "theory exam" and/or procedure may be different for different license ...


As of 2021, the exam is available in 13 languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. Sources: (German) All About Berlin (English) TÜV Süd (German) Gut Lernen (German)

Top 50 recent answers are included