3 votes

Do I need my passport to go back to USA? I'm a citizen

You can apply for a US passport at any US embassy or consulate in Mexico, if you have the necessary proof (e.g. your US birth certificate, a photo ID, etc.). Here is the page for US passport services ...
user102008's user avatar
  • 14.6k
3 votes

Can my mother get Czech citizenship through this new law that was recently passed in the Czech parliament?

I am not a lawyer, but I speak Czech. The law you linked amends § 31 of the Law on Czech Citizenship 186/2013. This allows former Czech and Czechoslovak citizens who lost their citizenship, and their ...
anon's user avatar
  • 31

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible