New answers tagged


H1B may not be the right visa type for you. Instead, I suggest reading about, and discussing with your employer, the L1 visas One of them may fit your situation. They are designed to allow companies with international operations to move overseas employees to their US operation.


I see two major hurdles which you'd need to overcome. Firstly, you would need to convince the company that the not-insignificant expense in both their time and money would be outweighed by having you working on-site in their office in the USA instead of remotely from London. Secondly, the company would have to convince the US Dept of Labor that there are no ...

Top 50 recent answers are included