New answers tagged


In France, every resident is supposed to file a tax return, even if you have no income whatsoever. In general, you want to do that because the paper you will get (avis de non-imposition) is often required to get various benefits and can be used to be exempted from property taxes or TV license (if you are in fact eligible for these exemptions, which may not ...

Top 50 recent answers are included