New answers tagged


It depends on what type of residence permit she has as a family member of an EU Citizen (Artical 10 or 20) Daueraufenthaltskarte (Green) of her own right Daueraufenthaltstitle (Blue/Red) When traveling outside the issuing country (Austria) and 1) Article 10 or 20 Residence Card the spouse is travelling with or joining the EU-Spouse a visa is not ...

Top 50 recent answers are included