Hot answers tagged


No, I don't believe you can without getting some form of permission from the Czech Republic. Assumption: (since your question does not state this explicitly) You, as an employee, are being deployed by your employer to the Czech Republic The EU Blue Card is not one law valid in all EU Countries, but a EU Directive (2009 / 50 /EG) that needs to be ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible