New answers tagged


This should be possible, though I would strongly suggest that you consult a lawyer about it and don't take my answer as necessarily applying to your exact circumstances. Immigration of a non-biological child child to the US is usually done through the "orphan process" which does not require the child to be adopted before they are brought to the US, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included