New answers tagged


Since you plan to move to Germany after you marry, you will need to apply to Germany for a dependent visa or residence permit, derivative of your wife's blue card status. I suspect that you will be able to make the application in Finland. You can approach a German consulate in Finland for more information. In fact, the only diplomatic mission in Finland ...

Top 50 recent answers are included