New answers tagged


My family and I used to live in the US a few years ago, but moved back to Canada for family reasons. There is a fair chance that you would be found to have abandoned your residence in the US. In that case you'd need to reapply for permanent residence "from scratch." My kids and I hold US PR (green) cards, so I believe I'd be able to work in the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included