New answers tagged


Usually, students get what is called a visa long séjour valant titre de séjour (VLS/TS) and in principle you do need to carry that with you to be able to prove your right to reside in France. You would not get a carte de séjour immediately but only apply for one at the end of your first year in France. Not having it is not a criminal offense and you cannot ...

Top 50 recent answers are included