New answers tagged


I'm not a lawyer so take my answers with pinch of salt. Answers: You can be "self-employed" and use an umbrella company to have legal rights to stay in NL. The umbrella company even will apply for your 30% ruling. So you don't need to keep two jobs. Having one client is usually the problem when your income is lower than a certain amount. I assume ...

Top 50 recent answers are included