Hot answers tagged

2 votes

German Aufenhaltserlaubnis in expired US passport

Go to the Immigration Office, with your passports, and apply for an "electronic residence title" (eAT). You will need a biometric photo. Sources: Applying for a residence title. | ...
Mark Johnson's user avatar
  • 5,134

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible