New answers tagged


For Germany only: If you make the application before the end of the transition period (2020-12-31), then the EU based rules will still apply you will be able to retain your German citizenship without a Retention permit (Beibehaltungsgenehmigung) It would therefore be wise to retain a dated confirmation when the application was made. Any application after ...

Top 50 recent answers are included