Skip to main content
1 vote

Travel on H1b for business purposes

Generally no. You need a visa which is appropriate to the visit. As a practical matter, you may be able to get through, but it will involve misrepresentation of the purpose of your visit to the CBP ...
littleadv's user avatar
  • 11k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible