New answers tagged


Your French health insurance is sufficient. You should request the EU travel insurance (a blue card). You will have to switch to a German insurance within 3 to 6 month. The German system is slightly different than in France, you have different companies managing your health insurance (e.g. or They will provide you the same coverage with small ...

Top 50 recent answers are included