New answers tagged


I can’t tell if my residence card is issued by non EEA It is. The UK is no longer in the EEA. Furthermore, the card is not a "residence card of a family member of a union citizen" in the meaning of the free movement directive. I'm fairly sure that you need a visa. The Irish implementation of the free movement directive seems to be incorrect in ...

Top 50 recent answers are included