New answers tagged

1 vote

Sending my personal belongings from UK to EU

There's three ways of doing this. If it's a small amount of stuff, then look at parcel companies. They often give you decent rates on slow services. This really only works out if you've got a couple ...
DJClayworth's user avatar
  • 1,736

Top 50 recent answers are included