Podcast #128: We chat with Kent C Dodds about why he loves React and discuss what life was like in the dark days before Git. Listen now.

New answers tagged


According to 9 FAM 402.2-4(B)(1), An alien proceeding to the United States to marry a U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days of admission is classifiable as a K-1 nonimmigrant under INA 101(a)(15)(K). (See 22 CFR 41.81.) The fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) may, however, be classified as a B-2 visitor if you are satisfied ...


She doesn't need to a K1 fiance visa "to get married" -- B2 tourist visa is fine for marrying in the US if she will leave afterwards. However, she should not enter the US on a B2 visa with preconceived intent to file Adjustment of Status during that stay (this is true regardless of whether she is getting married). If you guys intend to file for Adjustment ...

Top 50 recent answers are included