New answers tagged


Outside of the area of "cross-border commuter", this topic (working from home in another country) is not very well covered (if at all). The Austrian sites I looked through didn't mention this combination at all. The term Grenzgänger only applies to a person living and working within a certain distance from the border (for Germany/Austria: 30 km air ...

Top 50 recent answers are included