The Stack Overflow podcast is back! Listen to an interview with our new CEO.

From the How to Apply for Overseas Employment Cetificate (OEC) in Hong Kong site states: When Filipino domestic helpers go back home for the holidays, they need to obtain an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or an “Exit Permit” first so that they will be allowed to re-enter Hong Kong from the Philippines. The OEC is one of the requirements needed for ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible