Hot answers tagged


As several people have posted in comments this is not likely to cause a legal problem with employment, it is more a question of how the Poland-UK Double Taxation Convention applies in your specific case. Something you will want to look at closely is the UK laws about taxation on foreign income and even more so at the Polish Laws on taxation on foreign income,...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible