New answers tagged


It depends on the type of Schengen visa you have: a two-entry or multiple-entry visa would exempt you from the visa requirement in Croatia, a single-entry visa does not. If you were a resident in the Schengen area (holding a national long-stay or “type D“ visa or a residence permit), you would also be exempted from the visa requirement in Croatia. More ...


Looking at - Croatia is not currently in the Schengen area, so you would need to apply for a visa in order to visit. The good news is that they are working towards membership.

Top 50 recent answers are included