New answers tagged

4 votes

If I have a residence permit to stay in Spain as a US citizen, can I stay in Bulgaria past my 90/180 visa free stay for US passport holders?

A third-country national who does not have a Bulgarian residence permit or Bulgarian type D long-stay visa is limited to 90 days presence in Bulgaria in any 180-day period. Nationals of some ...
phoog's user avatar
  • 21.2k

Top 50 recent answers are included