New answers tagged


Assuming you are a non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizen and your citizenship country has no separate agreement with the country you would like to move to: Studies over 90 days in duration is not governed by Schengen but by national law. Your student residence permit is only valid as permission to reside in the country that issued it. It gives you no right to free ...

Top 50 recent answers are included