New answers tagged


Under the EU blue card scheme you are allowed to leave the country for a temporary absence of less than 12 months without affecting the blue card validity of the blue card, and hence can return and continue at any stage. During this period however you would be expected to continue to keep your primary residency in Germany which means: Continue to pay ...

Top 50 recent answers are included