New answers tagged

0 votes

Tax Class Change Returns in Germany

Your real taxes have nothing to do with the class that is used for preliminary deductions. When (If!) you file your taxes, the will be calculated based on your real situation (married or not etc), and ...
user avatar
  • 1,503

Top 50 recent answers are included