New answers tagged


Unfortunately for you, the conditions under which you can enter the UK are now the same as they would be if you resided with your British citizen family anywhere else in the world. In other words, you need a standard visitor visa. I would not advise applying for a ten-year visa unless you can demonstrate a long history of short visits to the UK. Even then ...

Top 50 recent answers are included