Hot answers tagged


The best answer to your question will come from an Embassy or Consulate of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. I am unable to find (in English) any "live" websites from those entities. Whle only a secondary source, and directed only to US Citizens (not citizens of other countries), this US State Department webpage under "Entry, Exit and Visa ...


No there are no dedicated numbers like 12345 in China for example. Most guides explained it is best to have hotel staff etc to help out with the call


KrungSri has Western Union ability to receive money from WU sender into Thai bank account, or send money from Thai bank account to WU receiver. You might have to set it up at the branch once (or within online banking). Krung Thai also has this ability. When I looked at it [2-3 years ago], it was fully integrated into their online banking platform. ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible