Skip to main content

New answers tagged

0 votes

Can I get a Work Visa in Japan with 5 years experience in Cybersecurity and an Associate Degree?

You would be on the "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" visa, assuming you intend to work in IT. I wasn't 100% sure if an associate degree is "enough" to ...
ProgrammingLlama's user avatar
1 vote

I'm in Ireland already. I came with a student visa and can't get employment without a permit

CSEP application, I presume that's the case, is a long and costly process especially for a small business. This year (2024 AD) is an economical slowdown for Ireland with many corporations applying ...
Tania Chistyakova's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included