New answers tagged


Germany has a JSV(job search visa) that's valid for 6 months which you can use to legally stay there while trying to find a job. And in the meantime, you can be self-employed. If you land a job, then you can get a work permit and all that. Not sure, but I think Portugal also has something similar. You can check. Outside of the EU, but in Europe, Georgia has ...

Top 50 recent answers are included