New answers tagged


The more pressing issue in your case isn't so much a potential change in work status, it's Brexit. The photo you've posted is not a residence permit, but rather a resident ID card. I'm assuming you received it in 2019 by declaring residence as a citizen of a (then) EU member state. In that case, you may also have an attestato di soggiorno or an attestazione ...

Top 50 recent answers are included