• Member for 7 years, 10 months
  • Last seen more than a month ago
Working in the EU: I come from USA and I have Italian passport
5 votes

Coincidentally you're in a very similar situation I was/am in. In Europe, as drat explains, you do not need any working visa. In the Netherlands, you have to register in the "Town Hall" (Gemeente) of ...

View answer