I made a mistake on the application form. I forgot to write my husband's National Insurance number which he has never used to work in the UK. He only applied for it earlier this year. I have already submitted the form, signed the declaration page and printed out the application form.

Please what shall I do? Should I leave it as it is or correct it with an ink? I have my biometric tomorrow? Please I need advise?


You can write it in, but if you are uncertain about doing that, you can also just leave it off. It is not a critical piece of information; I would not worry too much about it.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.