The question is about the relocation to Germany from Ukraine.

But in 2010 it was renamed according to the document: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v1067290-10

And now the name is: "inzheneriia prohramnoho zabezpechennia (Software engineering)"

But in the embassy, they tell not to come without approval from Anabin. Does anyone know how to find the same "Software engineering" in any Ukrainian university?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.