I'm a British Citizen with UK passport returning to UK after being in the EU for 7 years. Can I apply for a change of address on driving licence straight away, or am I under the 185 day rule? Thank you

  • is your driving licence a UK one, or an (other) EU one? – SztupY Apr 12 '17 at 16:45
  • EU one, I would like to change back to an UK one – Claire Apr 12 '17 at 17:54

According to gov.uk, yo have to wait the 185 days.


Click "Start now" and the first page clarifies it.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.