I applied for my wife for EEA family permit as an extended family member of my EU nation father. however got refusal because of low family income. I want to know can i apply for a UK tourist visa for my wife now ?


Your wife can apply for a tourist visa but the application is almost certain to fail. If you have enough money that this prospect doesn't worry you, then instead of giving your money to the UK, consider hiring an immigration lawyer.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.