Is there a reduced rate for the capital gains tax applied to Italian citizens (registered with AIRE) permanently residing overseas?

  • 3
    Would this be for an Italian based gain, or one overseas?
    – Gagravarr
    Jul 24 '14 at 8:21
  • No reduced rate. What you have are bilateral agreements between some countries, which ensure you don't pay taxes twice.
    – JoErNanO
    Jun 9 '15 at 19:35