I applied for a short term under 18 student visa but it was refused.
I am from Syria and have lived in UAE for the past 4 years. I finshed my gcse o-levels since I came from Syria. My English language was bad so I was struggling with my studies because I am studying the British curriculum.
I applied for a visa to do an English course in an accredited English school 1 month ago. I gave all the documents they wanted including a
- photo copy of my father's 5 years ongoing visa
- father's bank statement
- invitation letter from the English school
- letter from my current school in UAE that says I am registered for the next academy year
- letter from my dad
I was refused for the following reasons:
- I have not provided any evidence of previous English studying
- there are English courses in Egypt for less expense
- I didn't say how will the course help me in future
Also they said that I have been studying at an English curriculum school since 2011 and because I stated I am struggling so they said this contradicts with what I wrote.
At the end they wrote the following: that I am not satisfied that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your student visa.
Please answer and advise me on what to include in my future application