I am a student with a Tier 4 visa. I just had a baby in the UK. Can I apply for my baby dependent visa here in the UK or do I have to go back to my country to apply for her visa?

My husband is not here with me as a dependent. I am here all by myself. My husband does not intend to join me here as I plan to go back by the end of the year.

I need to travel to America with my baby for a short holiday. I would need my baby to have a visa as well.

1 Answer 1


Yes, you can apply in the UK for the dependent visa for your child. https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/family-members

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.