I've been working for a company in Bulgaria and coming from a non-EU member country. As you can guess, my company provided sponsorship for the Single Permit(resident and work).

The question is; if the company does not want to work with me anymore in the future, am I going to be able to change my job? What is the regulation of this situation?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English. Waiting for the answers.

  • I've edited the tags because this will be controlled by Bulgarian law; there's no EU-wide legislation (unless you have a blue card -- do you?). – phoog Feb 8 at 17:55
  • Thanks for the editing. I am only holding a single permit. – Yin Yang Feb 9 at 19:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.