I'm from Kosovo, currently self-employed (have a business and profit about 1000£/month). Last year I got a UK visitor visa, visited UK and liked the living there. I'm looking for options to move and live in UK.

I've some personal websites and I develop and manage some clients' websites that have contracts for next 1-2 years.

Is there any visa type like a Business visa that allows me to move to UK, register my business there, create bank account for my business and live there as self-employed, or any other ideas?

1 Answer 1


Have a look at the UK's page on work visas. I think you want one of these visas under Investor, business development and talent visas, but they do require endorsement:

  • Innovator visa (requires £50,000 investment and endorsement by "an approved body.")
  • Start-up visa (requires endorsement from "an authorised body that is either a UK higher education institution [or] a business organisation with a history of supporting UK entrepreneurs.")

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.