New answers tagged


Yes, that's correct. It is the case in the UK and a few EU countries. In particular, the UK family visa has English-language knowledge and income requirements and significant fees (£1,000-£1,500 per person), which are all illegal under EU freedom of movement rules. All this is the basis for the Surinder Singh route but it is presently unclear how much will ...

Top 50 recent answers are included