New answers tagged


Iranian citizens can study in the US, typically via an F1 visa. See for more information. The most frequent process is 1) apply to US school 2) upon acceptance, their international student office will guide you, as you need some document from them to apply for an F1 visa.


In summary, Company A will hire someone from Amazon MTurk to provide services for them under your management. Therefore, you are acting as a manager for company A but you will not be compensated for this management work. To me that is a work relationship and therefore requires work authorization, CPT if pursuing a degree or OPT if you're done with your ...

Top 50 recent answers are included